FEVER SCREENING THERMAL SOLUTIONS
A growing number of businesses are looking at ways to improve the safety of their offices, sites, staff and visitors.
Amid the on-going pandemic, businesses are preparing to resume operations, and will be required to demonstrate that proactive measures are in place to safeguard the health and well-being of employees and customers at all premises.
Already extensively tested in hospitals, restaurants and airports across the UK, thermal fever detection solutions range form handheld to fixed multi-camera systems which can record body temperature, and identify anyone displaying signs of fever, with real time alerts to enable interception and help prevent further spread of the virus.
With advanced detectors and algorithms, Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures. They can be used for rapid and preliminary temperature screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to +/-0.3oC.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Multiple ways to alarm/notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- One-stop solution includes thermographic cameras, NVRs, switches etc.