What is it?
Mobile Broadband is
wireless internet that uses a mobile phone network to get online. You can get onto the internet with a dongle that plugs into your laptop, a standalone MiFi device that connects more than one user at a time, or an embedded SIM for use on a tablet.
What are the Benefits?
- Comm-Tech can offer mobile broadband on all four major networks
- It’s convenient and flexible
- It can be very fast with a 4G connection
- It’s cheap for light use
- It means you can use your laptop or tablet on the go
- It’s easy to set up
Internet Access On the Move
Mobile broadband is really useful for anyone who needs internet access whilst on the move, but it doesn’t stop there…
- Regular Travellers: In places where there’s no WiFi access, you can connect via a dongle or MiFi device wherever there is network coverage.
- Business Users: No need to stop working when you’re out of the office. You can even stay connected while you’re sat on the train.
- Light Users: A comprehensive selection of affordable tariffs are available.
- Homes Without a Landline: Regular broadband requires you to pay for phone line rental. If you don’t need a landline, don’t use the internet often and don’t stream video, mobile broadband may be the solution for you.
- Students: What student doesn’t need internet access! With mobile broadband get it at home, in lectures and even the student union bar!
- Backup Connections: If your regular broadband service goes down, a mobile broadband package will form part of your disaster recovery solution and help keep you connected.