What is it?
Mobile Broadband is
wireless internet that uses a mobile phone network to get online. You can get onto the internet with a dongle that plugs into your laptop, a standalone MiFi device that connects more than one user at a time, or an embedded SIM for use on a tablet.
What are the Benefits?
- Comm-Tech can offer mobile broadband on all four major networks
- It’s convenient and flexible
- It can be very fast with a 4G connection
- It’s cheap for light use
- It means you can use your laptop or tablet on the go
- It’s easy to set up
Internet Access On the Move
Mobile broadband is really useful for anyone who needs internet access whilst on the move, but it doesn’t stop there…
- Regular Travellers: In places where there’s no WiFi access, you can connect via a dongle or MiFi device wherever there is network coverage.
- Business Users: No need to stop working when you’re out of the office. You can even stay connected while you’re sat on the train.
- Light Users: A comprehensive selection of affordable tariffs are available.
- Homes Without a Landline: Regular broadband requires you to pay for phone line rental. If you don’t need a landline, don’t use the internet often and don’t stream video, mobile broadband may be the solution for you.
- Students: What student doesn’t need internet access! With mobile broadband get it at home, in lectures and even the student union bar!
- Backup Connections: If your regular broadband service goes down, a mobile broadband package will form part of your disaster recovery solution and help keep you connected.
Contact one of our Communications Consultants today to find out more information by clicking on the ‘Ask Us A Question’ button below.