How Can We Help?
Comm-Tech Voice & Data can offer you a wide range of IT solutions and support. We provide support to a range of business across all sectors, including SME, agriculture, education, healthcare, and the public sector across the UK. Understanding your requirements and providing viable, affordable solutions from conception through to delivery and ongoing support, our experienced Communications Consultants will work with you and your teams to build trust and establish long-term relationships – as well as delivering great service and value for money.
What Services Do We Offer?
We use the latest IT technology to make sure that we can keep you and your business working. With our IT support and managed services, in the event of problem our dedicated support teams can access your systems remotely, and for more complex situations our engineers can attend site to provide
- Managed anti-virus
- Patch management
- Remote monitoring
- Parts & labour
- Loan equipment
But it doesn’t stop there… Comm-Tech are able to offer you and your business a whole host of different IT support solutions including:
- IT equipment solutions such as servers, PCs and laptops
- Anti-virus & security – with
industry leadinganti-virus, patch management and fully monitored protection
- Unified threat management: an all-inclusive security product able to provide multiple security functions within one single system
- Email & Microsoft Office 365, keeping you connected with our Vodafone 365 30 day licences and tailored platform migrations
- Backup & business continuity, offering tailored solutions with fully encrypted security, fast disaster recovery, and dual strategy solutions for on and
off sitedata protection
- Web services, offering full package solutions that include domain registration and web hosting
We can bespoke any solution to your requirements, and can be your sole provider for all IT support requirements, or act as back-up to your existing IT support team.
Contact one of our Communications Consultants today to find out more information by clicking on the ‘Ask Us A Question’ button below.