Do you enjoy changing peoples’ day for the better?
Solving problems and learning something new every single day?
Do you like getting a personal sense of achievement from making a difference?
If the answer is yes, we may have the perfect opportunity for you to take your career to the next level with an exciting and challenging new career in telecommunications. At Comm-Tech Voice & Data Ltd, it’s our job to reduce hassle and stress for our customers – by providing a whole of life service from the point of sale, through to installation, and beyond. Our customer service doesn’t stop once the ink is dry – we provide a unique and personalised service that is tailored to each and every one of our clients with advice and help available 24/7 – 365. Working with our customers right from the start we get to know their individual business requirements so that we can provide a bespoke communication solution to meet every company size and budget. At the heart of our company and its success is our employees. If you are interested in joining our team of energetic and enthusiastic individuals, with a passion for delivering great customer service then a career at Comm-Tech Voice & Data could be for you! See below for a list of our current vacancies or submit your CV to register your interest!
Overview of Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager. Coordinating the debts of existing creditors and deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor – ultimately managing all money borrowed or owed to the business.
Handling the collection of finances and the resolution of account queries, raising sales invoices and issuing credit notes. Credit vetting of new and existing customers.
Manage debt recovery, late or missed payments or undertaking legal action, at worst dealing with bankrupt businesses to negotiate recovery of funds.
Build and maintain close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
Main duties include:
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with credit vetting companies/banks
- Setting up the terms and conditions of a loan/lease
- Maintain accurate records of loans, analyse the effectiveness of the company’s credit control system and implement changes to improve profitability and reduce bad debt
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
- Actively promoting and seeking Direct Debit payments
- Providing accounts information to internal departments
This is a rewarding role for an enthusiastic individual who is interested in pursuing a career and new challenges in an exciting and fast-paced industry.
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 / year